Logo - 86callchina.com
China Mobile prepaid SIM card, start at US$16.99
China Mobile Forum


This is a discussion in the China Mobile Forum at 86callchina.com.
Who providers a broadband internet for use in China?
I have a HSDPA USB Modem (already unlocked). I'll stay in China for at least 2 months, and I want to use my modem. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

By: Tom on Oct 29, 2009 - 19:34
If you want to use your HSDPA mobile in China, you need to buy a China Unicom 3G sim card. Only China Unicom provides WCDMA and HSDPA service.

By: Ken on Dec 2, 2009 - 20:26
Post a Reply




Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Contact Us - Site Map

2009 - 2014 (c) All rights reserved by 86CallChina.com